1. Real world situations: The IB curriculum is quite broad and balanced, so that students might apply them in the process of critical thinking and thereby apply them in the real life. IB learning is based on the strategy of real learning.
2. Holistic approach: Not only education, but students undergoing the IB curriculum could become the finest version of themselves thereby enabling them to reach various goals in life. Since subjects are not taught in isolation but they help to connect with the outer world, IB curriculum help the students develop holistically.
3. Well rounded students: The entire vision of the IB education is that the students will develop a well-rounded approach and then expose to a well-rounded variety of points that would steer critical thinking. They would gradually become confident individuals and would face any situation with challenge and optimism.
4. Internationally oriented education: IB adheres to the principle of international learning and understanding cultures, that explores significant ideas of active participation in the society. The transition from school to students are quite frequent and a mature step in the benefit of the society.
5. Academic success: The IB syllabus would help to emphasize on a rigorous international mindedness thereby helping students develop a set if unique skills, perspectives and attitudes thereby allowing them to be more confident and enhances their prospect of ranking in the universities. IB schools in Mumbai are preferred for a number of reasons.
You may opt for the best CBSE schools in Pune, but at the same time keep the international boards in mind for a better outcome.